I love making seasonal treats for the holiday season. It’s fun to make a red and green mess in the kitchen and invite the kids to join in. However, oftentimes our schedules become more chaotic this time of the year and it’s hard to bake. If you’re anything like me too, the stress of perfectly baked cookies is too much pressure. These no bake Easy Santa Oreo Christmas Cookies take out the guesswork!
They are simple, adorable and perfect for Christmas. My son loves to help dip cookies and nibble on a few Oreos in the process. You can find the candy topper at a local craft store or order from Amazon – like these candy canes, Santa with reindeer and ornaments. Your guests will be so impressed by the finished look and you never even turned on your oven. They’ll become your new favorite Christmas cookies.
I make a big batch of them and then top with whatever decorations are available for the holiday season (you don’t have to stick with Santa’s only). You want to store them in an air-tight container to keep them fresh. They’re always a great surprise in my kid’s school lunches too, or as an after-school snack during the holiday season.
Easy Santa Oreo Christmas Cookies – No Bake Cookies
Melt your white chocolate candy in the microwave, according to the package instructions. Be sure to stir in-between your microwave minutes so that the chocolate doesn’t burn. 1-2 minutes is usually all you need.
Dip your Oreos. Using a slotted spoon or spatula helps any excess chocolate drip off. It creates more of a smooth look on the cookie too.
Place on parchment paper and add your Santa right away.
Let the kids top with sprinkles. You could even get creative with different types of sprinkles.
Serve at your holiday party – perfect with hot chocolate!
Yields 24 Cookies
These festive no bake Christmas cookies will be a guest favorite! They're Santa Oreo Christmas Cookies that are perfect for your cookie exchange party.
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- Mint Oreos
- Wilton bright white candy melts
- Wilton candy Santa Clause icing decorations
- Wilton Christmas nonpareil sprinkles
- Empty your bag of bright white candy melts into a small microwave safe bowl and heat on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dunk one Oreo into the melted chocolate at a time, remove with a fork or the Wilton slotted decorating spoon and let any excess chocolate drop off.
- Set your chocolate covered cookies onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Place a Santa Clause candy onto the center of each chocolate covered Oreo and top with sprinkles.
- Let your chocolate harden for about 30 minutes and enjoy.
Do your kids love helping in the kitchen during the holidays?