This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This content is intended for readers who are 21 and over. #WinWithClamato
When I’m prepping for a party, I always like to think of a cocktail that matches the theme. Guests love to socialize around my kitchen, sip on a drink and hang out. With the Soccer Championship Games coming up, I’m creating an Over The Top Cheeseburger Michelada Recipe that will ‘Wow’ my guests.
A classic michelada recipe is refreshing with a bit of a kick. The key ingredient is using Clamato® Tomato Cocktail, which is an authentic tomato cocktail. It’s packed with flavor that is the perfect accompiant to the lager beer for a michelada recipe. It adds more to your cocktails. I’m taking mine to the next level by adding some Cheeseburger Sliders, so my guests can drink them as an appetizer. How fun is that?
So grab your friends, turn on the championship soccer games, make this over the top cheeseburger michelada recipe and start cheering! It’s a favorite summertime party tradition in our house.
Over The Top Cheeseburger Michelada Recipe
To start your cocktail, run lime across the rim of your mug. You can use a traditional highball glass, but I’m adding some Southern style by using a mason jar.
Dip the glass in mexican blended spices and coat evenly. Add ice.
Add lime juice, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and orange juice.
Fill with Clamato and lager beer to top it off.
For the garnish, heat your grill to a medium temperature. Add ⅛ lb ground round molded into patties onto the grill. Flip and cook until medium well done. Add cheddar cheese slice.
Add the individual cheeseburger patties onto the slider buns and skewer together with sliced lime wedges. Place skewer into the drink, with optional celery, and add enjoy!
Yields 2 servings
- -1/2 lb. Ground Round
- -½ Cup Clamato Cocktail
- -2 Limes
- -¼ Cup Pulp Free Orange Juice (per jar)
- -1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce (per jar)
- -Hot Sauce (to taste)
- -¼ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- -¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- -1 Lager Beer
- -Mexican Blended Spices For Glass Rim
- -Celery (optional)
- To start your cocktail, run lime across the rim of your glass.
- Dip the glass in mexican blended spices and coat evenly. Add ice.
- Add lime juice, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and orange juice.
- Fill with Clamato and lager beer.
- For the garnish, heat your grill to a medium temperature. Add ? lb ground round molded into patties onto the grill. Flip and cook until medium well done.
- Add Cheddar Cheese slice.
- Add the individual cheeseburger patties onto the slider buns and skewer together with sliced lime wedges. Place skewer into the drink with optional celery.
It was so easy to use Walmart’s grocery pick up to get my cocktail supplies. I just ordered online, drove up to the store and they brought everything out to my car.
Click on this Ibotta Offer to Earn up to $7.50 when you purchase Clamato and beer!
- Purchase (1) 64oz or (2) 32oz or 1-liters or (3) 12oz or 16oz bottles of Clamato and (1) 6pk or larger of beer and Clamato will reimburse you up to $7.50 ($0.25 Clamato rebate + $0.25 beer rebate + $7.00 bonus rebate = $7.50). Available through 7/15/18
- Offer fulfilled digitally via ibotta
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Not valid in the following states: LA, NC, UT, MN, SD
Find Clamato on social media: