Quench your thirst this fall with a Plum Apple Cider Toddy! It’s the perfect blend of Brandy, Apple Crown, and Spiced Rum paired with black tea. You can’t go wrong with a toddy recipe and this one is great for any autumn occasion. Mix together your fall cocktail for Thanksgiving, Halloween or just a special night. This toddy is slightly sweet with a smooth finish.
I love entertaining during the fall months, especially during the holiday season. There’s nothing better than making a big batch cocktail that you can pour into individual glasses and garnish. While a hot toddy is a peculiar taste, everyone seems to really enjoy this Plum Apple Cider Toddy. It’s quite refreshing and simple to mix.
Looking for more fall cocktail recipes? I’ve got you covered! Here are some of my other favorites:
- Refreshing Apple Pie Margarita
- Mint Cranberry Mojito
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita
- Whiskey Apple Cider Punch
How To Make This Plum Apple Cider Toddy Recipe
I would definitely serve this cocktail with some quick and easy appetizers. It’s a little sweet to pair alongside a main meal, so snack food items are perfect. You can throw together an Autumn Charcuterie Board to pair alongside your cocktail and it’s a great blend of flavors for heavy appetizers.
What You’ll Need To Mix Your Plum Apple Cider Toddy:
- Unsweetened Black Tea, iced
- Apple Cider
- Plum Nectar Juice
- Apple Crown
- Plum Brandy
- Spiced Rum
- Cinnamon stick
- Optional Garnish: Plum Slices & Apple Slices
- 2 oz Unsweetened Black Tea, iced
- 1oz Apple Cider
- 1 oz Plum Nectar Juice
- 1 oz Apple Crown
- 1 oz Plum Brandy
- ½ oz Spiced Rum
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Plum Slices for Garnish
- Apple Slices for Garnish
- Fill your glass with ice. In a cocktail shaker add ALL liquors, cinnamon stick, and juices.
- Shake to combine. Pour over the ice. Remove the cinnamon stick. Top with fruit slices.
- Want to make it for a party? Just triple the ingredients and you can make ahead, before pouring over ice to serve.