I’ve been trying to get my oldest, 4-year-old son, to spend more time crafting. Like most boys, he doesn’t take a huge interest in it. He like fast-paced activities, and I think it’s important for him to have quiet time. This Toy Story Alien paper plate craft is great for working on fine motor skills, staying focused on a single activity and it’s inspired by Disney’s Toy Story.
We’ve been so excited about the grand opening of Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World. The Alien Swirling Saucers is one of the new rides at Hollywood Studios and guests can’t stop talking about how much fun it is.
Making this craft together is great if you’ve got an upcoming Disney vacation planned, doing a family movie night or a rainy-day activity. Another fun idea is use these little aliens to decorate your hotel room window, like many WDW guests do at resorts like Pop Century.
Either way, I know you’ll have a fun time making these cute little alien guys!
Toy Story Alien Paper Plate Craft
Materials Needed For This Craft:
- Green Paper Plates
- Large Googly Eyes
- Glue Stick
- Black Glitter Foam Paper (Walmart)
- Black Marker
Instructions For Toy Story Alien Paper Plate Craft:
- Take your green paper plate and cut it in half with your scissors. You will instantly have an Alien shaped head.
- Once you have two paper plate Alien heads, grab that glue stick and glue three eyes onto each Alien.
- Now take another green paper plate and draw/cut out an Alien antenna.
- When you have two Alien antennas, take your glue stick and glue an antenna onto each Alien. While your eyes and antennas are drying, take your black sparkle foam paper and cut out four Alien ears. Glue those ears onto your Aliens.
- Now for the fun part! Take your black marker and draw a mouth on each Alien. I suggest practicing on a blank piece of paper to perfect your technique before drawing on your plate. Just like that, you have two Toy Story Aliens!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 15 Star Wars Recipes & Crafts