Tomorrow is the first day that runners can register for Run Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend. This year, they’ve made some major changes to the race, which include a 10k plus half “Lumiere’s Challenge”.
March 22nd, tomorrow, is when Annual Passholders and DVC Members can register. Next Tuesday, the 29th, is when general registration opens. The link to register will pop up at noon est on Run Disney’s website.
Here are my tips to ensure a smooth registration process:
- AP Holders and DVC Members can find their registration link through their personal member page.
- Create an Active.com account prior to registration.
- Be online slightly before noon and ready to go. Especially if you’re signing up for the challenge or 10k.
- Know your T-shirt size.
- Have your credit card number memorized or nearby.
- Commemorative items, like pins, can be purchased too. Or at a later time.
- Try to register one person at a time or let everyone register themselves.
- Print your confirmation, just in case.
Good luck trying to register! It’ll be interesting to see what sells out. I’m sitting this one out this year, but I’ll be back to do it soon. The Epcot Food & Wine Festival is fantastic.