The moment it touches your lips, you realize it’s an experience. The aroma catches your nose, the flavor hits your palettes and you’re instantly warmed to the core. Coffee has always been my go-to energy source. I love it as an exhausted Mom, as a Runner who needs a natural boost and just as a connoisseur. My at home coffee experiences are the first thing to start my day, so it’s one of the most important and only quiet moments for me.
Since it means so much to me, we’ve upgraded to the Ninja Coffee Bar System. I wanted to bring all of the fancy coffeehouse options to my home. I love that there’s no reason for me to purchase an overpriced drink or constantly buy cups that cause waste.
At first, I was worried that I wouldn’t understand how to use the Ninja Coffee Bar System. On the contrary though, I was surprised how easy it was. All you have to do is measure with the provided scoop, according to the desired amount, pick your size setting and type of brew. It couldn’t be more simple. If you want to get fancy, there’s additional features to froth or set it to brew at a later time. The Ninja Coffee Bar has become a daily staple in our house.
For Spring, I’ve taken my coffee to the cooler side. I’ve been playing around with the different settings to create unique iced coffees. When I’m rushed, it’s a great option to carry on the go. I don’t have to worry about being careful around the kids too.
This Skinny Iced Mocha Latte recipe has the rich chocolate flavor, creamy texture from the milk and none of the added calories of a coffeehouse version. You can even add your favorite scoop of whey protein powder to drink it post-workout. The options are endless, as this is a great base recipe. Of course, enjoying it as a classic iced latte is perfectly ok too.
- 4 Ninja Single-Serve Scoops of a Medium Roast Ground Coffee
- 1 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder OR Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 Cup 2% Milk
- Use the Travel Mug Setting with the Classic Brew.
- Place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Put the chocolate syrup on the bottom of your mug and set underneath to brew.
- Push the Travel Size Button and the Classic Brew Setting.
- In the meantime, place milk into the glass jar of the Ninja Easy Frother and microwave on high for 1 minute. Add the lid and pump the brother 10 times.
- When brew is complete, stir in the cocoa (or whey) powder and mix well.
- Gently pour frothed milk on top to finish.
The Ninja Coffee Bar System (glass carafe) can be purchased online for $179.80 or four payments of $44.95 with free shipping and handling. See website for additional pricing for the stainless steel carafe. It also comes with a two year warranty.
Disclosure: I was given a Ninja Coffee Car System in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.
Find Ninja Coffee Bar Online