Visit the Great Smoky Mountains and make memories, as a family, at Dollywood. Since 1961, Dollywood has been welcoming guests to their theme park. It’s since grown to include DreamMore Resort and Splash Country waterpark to its property. Now, the park has just announced their next undertaking – the NEW Dollywood’s HeartSong Lodge & Resort – which is set to open in 2023.
All photos below are ©Dollywood2021 and I have permission to use.
“I truly believe the natural beauty of the Smokies and the warmth of this special place will inspire every guest to nurture the HeartSong within them.” – Dolly Parton
Everything We Know About Dollywood’s HeartSong Resort
The new HeartSong Lodge, will be located adjacent to the much-heralded Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Spa. It’s set to open in 2023 and cater to families. The popularity of the Great Smoky Mountain region has vastly grown in recent years and the resort will definitely fill a need for more lodging.
Earlier this year, Tripadvisor named Gatlinburg as the number one trending destination in the United States, with Pigeon Forge ranking fourth on the same list. Last year, Dollywood was “traveler-ranked” number six on Tripadvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Top 25 United States Theme Parks list and number eight on the Top 25 Worldwide Theme Parks list based on guest reviews.
I’m so proud of this place that we’ve been able to build here in the Smokies – Dolly Parton
Tucked away in a beautiful cove in the rolling foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Dollywood’s HeartSong Lodge & Resort is a well-appointed, reimagined property that features a variety of accommodations and amenities. Our ‘reimagined lodge’ is designed to bring that intangible feeling to life, honor everything that makes the Smokies special, and invite you to experience the wonders of finding your own heartsong.Personally, I’m most excited about the family suites and bunk rooms! I always love when resorts design spaces with kids in mind.
This reimagined Smoky Mountain lodge features four-story, lantern-inspired windows in the resort’s welcoming atrium, epic indoor and outdoor pools that provide guests a refreshing escape in all seasons, and a picture-perfect outdoor cove with family gathering spaces, communal firepit and screened-in porch.
Personally, I’m most excited about the announcement of family suites! That makes traveling so much easier for us.
Quick Facts About Dollywood’s HeartSong Lodge
- Dramatic 4,000 sq. ft. four-story atrium lobby with lantern-inspired windows
- Epic pool complex
- Stunning porte-cochère and arrival experience
- Two-story stone fireplace with never-ending flame• Acoustics music room inspired by Dolly
- Camp DW activities and entertainment
- Unique Cove Event Lawn with family gathering spaces, a communal fire pit and screened-in porch
- Rooms and Suites with balconies
- Family Suites & Themed Family Suites
- Honeysuckle & Pine Storied Goods Mercantile
- 195-Seat Signature Restaurant & Lounge
- Adjacent to award-winning Dollywood Theme Park, Dollywood’s Splash Country Water Park and Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Spa
- 30 miles from Knoxville’s McGhee Tyson Airport & 10 miles from the entrance to Great Smoky Mountain National Park