Traveling is exhausting. Even if you’re traveling to the most wonderful destination, getting there is quite the task. There’s an art to sleeping on a plane and the trick is to be prepared. You can expect cramped spaces, but if you have the right products, the most uncomfortable scenario can be tolerable. Dare I say – relaxing? I’ve curated the top rated sleeping products on Amazon. These hacks will help get you to sleep, on a plane, and stay asleep!
10 Hacks For Sleeping On a Plane
- This Usleep Travel Pillow takes the pressure off of your neck while providing support so you don’t wander over to your neighbor. It got rave reviews on Amazon, with many reviewers complimenting the soft fabric. ($19 available in 5 colors).
- An Inflatable Footrest so you can elevate your feet and easy tension. If you’re petite, this is the perfect solution to your feet not touching the ground! ($15)
- Always pack a Contoured Sleeping Mask so you can block the light and relieve tired eyes. This one is soft and comfortable and molds to your face. ($13)
- Use a Natural Sleep Supplement, with melatonin, to help you relax and fall asleep. ($12)
- Noise Cancelling Headphones are perfect for those who can’t fall asleep with background noise. You can tune out the world and listen to relaxing music. ($349 available in white too)
- A Super Soft Wrap Around Pillow is designed to hold your neck in the most ergonomic way. This won’t take up too much room in your carry on. ($30 available in 4 colors)
- If your ears bother you, from the change of cabin pressure, you need a Set of Ear Plugs designed for planes. They are also great for kids that can’t stand the ear popping. ($15)
- The Swinging Footrest will take pressure off of your back and help to eliminate swelling. This is a must for international travel! ($14)
- If you love cuddling in a sweatshirt, you will adore this Hoodie Pillow. The soft cotton fabric provides the snuggle-rific privacy while supporting your neck. ($25 available in 6 colors)
- Travel in style while wearing a Pashmina that doubles as a blanket. You can keep warm and get comfortable when it’s too cold on the plane. ($45 available in 7 colors)
I hope you’ll be dreaming sweet dreams with the help of these hacks for sleeping on a plane. While you’re at it, check out these NEW Travel Accessories on Amazon.