Making a moist and delicious turkey dinner doesn’t have to be hard. I like to keep my Thanksgiving dinner simple with these awesome Sheet Pan Turkey recipe. You put everything together, like a one pan dinner, so your vegetables bake at the same time. It cuts down on the hard part of your traditional Thanksgiving turkey.
I love that I don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen either. If we have friends and family over, I can be social and stress less about the turkey. We also have a tradition of running a Thanksgiving Turkey Trot as a family – so this gives me more time.
A whole turkey breast offers sodium-free, all-white meat that you don’t have to skin, stuff or de-bone.
Related Post: Easy Marinated Mozzarella Appetizer
Sheet Pan Turkey Dinner Recipe: Easy Thanksgiving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Toss turkey breasts in salt, pepper, 1 tsp. lemon pepper, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, and 1 tbsp. olive oil.
Lay turkey breasts on the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
Combine sweet potatoes, fingerling potatoes, and Brussels sprouts in a bowl and add in remaining olive oil, lemon pepper, and Italian seasoning. Then, toss to coat everything.
Add vegetables to the sheet pan and bake again for 20 minutes.
Next, Turn turkey breasts and vegetables over. Add green beans and walnuts to the pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless turkey breast
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups fingerling or baby potatoes, halved
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup halved walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Toss turkey breasts in salt, pepper, 1 tsp. lemon pepper, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, and 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Lay turkey breasts on the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine sweet potatoes, fingerling potatoes, and Brussels sprouts in a bowl and add in remaining olive oil, lemon pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Toss to coat. Add vegetables to the sheet pan and bake again for 20 minutes.
- Turn turkey breasts and vegetables over and add green beans and walnuts to the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 671mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 50g
**Nutrition is calculated by a third party. Actual values may vary.
Tips For Buying Turkey Breasts:
- Sale prices on the frozen whole breasts offer great value and superior nutrition benefits.
- Purchase during the holiday season for the best prices
- Turkey breast is often sold during Thanksgiving season at about a 60 percent savings off the price of a regular priced boneless, skinless breast.
- The great thing about frozen turkey breasts is that you can keep these 7-13 pound on ice for up to nine months.
- The only hard part about freezing is waiting for the meat to defrost in the refrigerator, which takes about two days.