Call me a big peanut butter fan, but I have a thing for desserts that feature everyone’s favorite creamy condiment. It’s a nostalgic flavor and reminds me of my childhood, but can provide the richness in a dessert that I crave. This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pudding Pie recipe is classic EASY pie that you’ll love for spring and summer entertaining. Anyone can make this pie because it’s so simple and everyone will love it.
Peanut butter desserts and I go way back. I’m always making a new peanut butter pie recipe because it’s so versatile and easy. This No-Bake Peanut Butter M&M Pie has over 18k+ re-pins on Pinterest and that’s what started it all! From there, I went crazy in the kitchen. I created a Decadent Peanut Butter Pie With Ganache Topping and then the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe that was from my Grandmother’s cookbook.
When you come across something you love, you just keep perfecting it. This Peanut Butter Pudding Pie recipe is unique because you add a packet of vanilla pudding mix. That helps give it richer flavor and a super creamy texture.
I topped the pie with whipped cream, in a pastry bag, just for presentation. However, you just keep is simple and easy by spreading whipped cream over the top. The topping of crunched peanuts is just a bit of texture contrast to the creamy center. It’s so good!
How To Make This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pudding Pie Recipe
- 1, 8" graham cracker crust
- 1 package, 3.4 oz, cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 small tub, 8 oz, frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Add pudding and milk in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until boiling.
- Let mixture boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter chips. Mix well until melted.
- Pour into prepared crust. Let stand for 30 minutes before refrigerating for 3 hours.
- If desired, add whipped topping to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe onto edges of the pie and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- I put cool whip on the edge of the cake as shown. This means you will not use the entire tub of cool whip if you choose to top it this way. I also went for a little more of a decorative look and used a 1M tip on a pastry bag full of the cool whip.
- You can always just open the tub and spread it on the top of the pie and it will still be just as delicious.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 5gSugar: 10gProtein: 17g
**Nutrition is calculated by a third party. Actual nutritional value may vary.