I really love everything pumpkin flavored. It just instantly takes me back to a cozy place and the warm flavors are comforting. We go to Disney World every Fall and I love Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. After our trip though, I always miss a little Disney around the house. To combat those Disney blues, I’ve created these White Chocolate Dipped Mickey Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats. They are delicious!
Don’t be intimated by them – they are easy to make, just a few steps. The kids can help you decorate them as well. I picked a harvest fall theme, but you can make them true Halloween colors too.
They aren’t a strong pumpkin flavor, but you can add a dash of pumpkin spice if you want more. They are perfect as a treat before trick-or-treating, an after school snack or make a dozen for a dessert table. You’ll have guests wanting more than just one though!
Mickey Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats Dipped In White Chocolate
Melt 3 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Add 1/4 cup purred pumpkin and stir until warm. Melt 4 cups mini jet-puffed marshmallows into the butter and pumpkin mixture until melted.
Add 6 cups of Kellogg Rice Krispies cereal and mix until well blended. Line a 13×9 inch baking dish with wax paper. Transfer the mixture into the baking dish and flatten with a spatula.
Refrigerate for 20 minute until firm. Gently remove the wax paper and Rice Krispies onto a flat surface. Spray your Mickey cookie cutter with non-stick cooking spray and press into the treats.
Transfer onto a baking rack, using a wide spatula.
Melt Wilton White Chocolate candy melts in a glass bowl, following the directions on the package.
Dip the ears and top half of each Mickey Rice Krispies treat into the white chocolate. Place each one back into the baking rack with a baking tray underneath. That will catch any extra white chocolate.
Sprinkle the white chocolate with Fall color sprinkles. I picked a Wilton multi-sprinkle set and used gold and white colors. Cookie icing can also be used to decorate. Let them sit until hard.
Use a cookie spatula to transfer to your serving dish. Enjoy!
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 Cups Jet Puffed Mini MarshMellow
- 6 Cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies
- 1 Bag White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Decorative Fall Sprinkles
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a saucepan and add pumpkin with vanilla. Stir until warm. OPTIONAL: add 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice.
- Add marshmallow into the saucepan and stir until melted, making sure not to burn.
- Measure cereal and pour into saucepan. Coat the cereal into the mixture.
- Line a 13x9 inch baking dish with wax paper. Press cereal mixture into the baking dish and flatten with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Spray a Mickey Cookie Cutter with cooking spray and press into the mixture.
- Gently pull away each Mickey shape and transfer to a baking rack placed over a cookie tray.
- Melt white chocolate candy melts following package instructions, in a glass bowl.
- Dip each Mickey shape (ears and top half) into the chocolate. Place back onto baking rack.
- Decorate with sprinkles or cookie icing. Let them sit until hard. Transfer onto serving dish carefully with a cookie spatula.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 352Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 232mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 0gSugar: 32gProtein: 3g
**nutrition is calculated by a third party. Actual values may vary.