There are so many reasons to make this easy Christmas Snowman Bacon Cheeseball, but you won’t need any of them. It’s just a delicious recipe that happens to be perfect for the holiday season. It comes together quickly and has everyone’e favorite ingredient in it – BACON. My favorite part is how it only requires using one bowl. That makes a big difference when you’re busy with holiday cooking. Nobody loves recipes that require several dirty dishes.
I think it makes an awesome appetizer and you can pair it with a nice white wine and crackers. Your guests will be impressed and it tastes delicious. My Mom and I have been serving it for years in our homes – it’s my brother’s favorite.
Christmas Snowman Bacon Cheeseball
Let your cream cheese soften as you gather your ingredients.
Combine your cheddar cheese and cream cheese until well blended. Then, add remaining ingredients.
Form into three distinctly sized balls to form your snowman.
Cover with pecans and create the snowman’s face. Insert pretzel rods for arms. Serve with crackers.
- 2 8oz. packages cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3 strips of cooked and crumbled crisp bacon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of cayenne
- Dash of salt
- 16 oz finely chopped pecans
- 1 mini carrot, pretzel rods and olives for garnishing
- Combine softened cream cheese and cheddar cheese, mixing until well blended.
- Add pimento, pepper, onion, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seasonings and bacon. Mix well.
- Form into 3 distinct balls, shaping into a snowman on your serving tray.
Chill in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Add pecans all over.
- Use carrots for eyes and mouth, olives for scarf and buttons.Stick pretzel rods in the side for arms. Serve with crackers.
You may also like: Easy Santa Oreo Christmas Cookies
Pin For Later: