It’s no secret that as a New Mom, we get very little time to ourselves. From the lack of sleep to the constant feedings, Moms are always busy taking care of their baby. At 5 weeks old, I am in the midst of the newborn stage right now with Charlie. As much as I love those sweet baby snuggles, it’s hard for me to find a minute to myself!
It’s no secret that new Moms get very little time to themselves. From the lack of sleep to the constant feedings, Moms are always busy taking care of their baby. At 5 weeks old, I am in the midst of the newborn stage right now with Charlie. As much as I love those sweet baby snuggles, it’s hard for me to find a minute to myself!
I’m not alone either…
Luvs, the official diaper of experienced parents, conducted a formal poll of Moms across the country to take a look at parenting like it really is and uncover what they truly value most. The survey found that:
- Nearly 2 in 3 moms have never taken a day completely for themselves.
- 81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from housework than dinner with their celebrity crush.
- 87% of moms agree that the first time their child slept through the night was one of their best parenting times yet.
- Even a short spurt of “me” time goes a long way! A quarter of moms surveyed stated that they felt an uninterrupted shower was more relaxing than a day at the spa.
- Other major moments moms value more now than before they became parents include sleeping past sunrise, watching television and movies that aren’t cartoons, and having an interrupted phone conversation.
Tips For Finding “Me Time” As a New Mom The Second Time Around
Perhaps the best New Years resolution, us Moms can give ourselves, is some well-deserved “time out”. A little bit of “me time” can go a long way to make you feel refreshed. Some of my favorite ways to take a break are simple rituals that I can do at home. Here are my top 7 that I strive to time find for:
My Favorite “Me Time” Activities
- Read a book in silence
- Go for a run
- Watch my favorite TV shows
- Take a bubble bath
- Enjoy some chocolate
- Fool around on social media
- Paint my nails
Since Motherhood is even busier with baby #2, I value things that can save me time and money. Luvs recently introduced the new and improved Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™ to help me out! Softer and more absorbent, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee, Luvs provide features babies and parents need for less cost than premium brands.
It’s the diaper that gets the job done without breaking the bank! That means more time and money to do my favorite things for “me time”.
To make sure everyone gets their share of value – Luvs is offering a great money-saving opportunity with a $1 print-at-home coupon. Print the coupon at home and use it at any mass, discount or grocery stores where Luvs Diapers are sold.
If you’re a new Mom, you may love these Top 10 Sippy Cups on Amazon!