Easy Bacon Cheddar Dip With Cream Cheese
I don’t need a football game to enjoy a great dip recipe. It might be my southern roots, but I thoroughly enjoy dips! It’s what I always pick to bring to a party and I love easy dips that you can whip up quickly – even for unexpected company. This Hot Bacon Cheddar Dip is delicious! The cream cheese makes it creamy and the bacon adds the flavor.
Related: Easy Vegetable Dip Recipe
What To Serve With Dip Recipes
Obviously, everyone loves some great tortilla chips along with their dips. I always like to serve a couple of options though, in case you have someone who is watching carbs. The cheddar flavor actually goes really well with sliced tart green apple or tomato.
This make a big batch, so if you have leftovers, just stick it in the fridge and reheat in the oven before serving again. Although, I doubt you’ll have any leftovers – everyone always wants to take home this recipe. I just refer them to this webpage!
It’s truly the perfect party food dip. We make it every year for “The Big Game” and it’s perfect for tailgating.
Note: If you don’t want to serve this warm, or you’re tight on time, serve it cold! It’s just as good.
How To Make Hot Bacon Cheddar Dip With Cream Cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if serving warm). Prep a 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Beat the cream cheese, chili powder, salt, pepper, and salsa together in a large bowl.
Spread this mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
Garnish with tomatoes, sliced black olives and crumbled bacon. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes to warm and cheese is melted.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips. Or store in a covered dish in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 C salsa
- 1 small tomato (diced)
- 1/4 C sliced black olives (drained)
- 1 C Mexican cheese blend (shredded)
- 1 C bacon (cooked/ crumbled)
- 1 bunch green onions (sliced for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (if serving warm.) Prep a 9 inch baking dish with baking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese, chili powder, salt, pepper, and salsa together in a large bowl.
- Spread this mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Garnish with tomatoes, sliced black olives, shredded cheese, and crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes to warm and cheese is melted. Serve immediately with tortilla chips. Or store in a covered dish in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serving Size:9 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 24mg Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 24g Protein: 18g