World Of Coke Summer 2019 + Giveaway
Are you preparing your family’s summer 2019 calendar? You’ve got to make a staycation week and check out some of Atlanta’s best attractions. On your list is the must-do World of Coke! They’re gearing up to offer even more excitement, tastes and souvenirs to celebrate the season. See how your family can have a sensational summer 2019 at World of Coke Atlanta, plus ENTER TO WIN A FAMILY PACK OF TICKETS!
Related: Peanuts in Coke Float Recipe
5 Ways To Have A Sensational Summer At World Of Coke
World of Coca-Cola’s throwback game is strong this summer. From 2019 to 1985 to 1969, the attraction is offering limited-time experiences to help fans make it their best – and possibly strangest – summer ever. Here are all the deets on what not to miss:
- Stranger Things Have Happened – Prepare for time travel. Netflix’s Stranger Things 3 debuts on July 4, throwing it back to the summer of 1985, when the most-talked-about brand of the year was Coca-Cola with its release of “New Coke.” To help transport fans into the series, Coca-Cola is bringing back a limited run of New Coke – yes, the actual recipe from 1985. In addition to CokeStore.com/1985, one of the only places fans will be able to get their hands on the nostalgic drink is World of Coca-Cola. On June 4, 5 and 6, the first 1,000 guests who buy full-price, general admission tickets on-site at the attraction will each receive a can of New Coke, while supplies last. Limited-edition apparel featuring Coke and Stranger Things branding will also be available in the Coca-Cola Store at World of Coca-Cola and on CokeStore.com/1985 starting May 24.
- It’s the Real Thing – Remember the famous Coke slogan from 1969? 2019 marks 50 years since the introduction of “It’s the Real Thing,” and World of Coca-Cola is celebrating with a special exhibit. Retro ads, posters and swag will bring to life the iconic slogan that inspired pop songs from superstars of the day – we’re talking James Brown, Aretha Franklin and Ray Charles. The “It’s the Real Thing” installation in the Pop Culture Gallery is open now through spring 2020. Want to bring the Real Thing home with you? An all-new, all-classic line of retail repping the iconic slogan is available in the Coca-Cola Store at World of Coca-Cola. This collection includes men’s and women’s tees, hats, a bag, a beach towel, a Tervis tumbler and a bottle opener.
- Float Through Summer – Name a summer treat more classic than a Coke float. We’ll wait. June through August, World of Coca-Cola is putting a twist on the typical refreshment with a build-your-own float experience. For $9.95, guests will receive a 16-oz. souvenir cup, a scoop of vanilla ice cream and free reign of the Taste It! Beverage Lounge, where they can choose from more than 100 familiar and exotic beverages to create their float.
- Keeping It Cool – Flavorful floats aren’t the only frozen fun at World of Coke this summer. Also in the Taste It! Beverage Lounge, a variety of slushie beverages will be available to help guests keep cool during the hottest months of the year. For $5, choose from flavors including Melon Frosty and Blue Raspberry.
- Peel, Scan & Sip – Enjoy a Coca-Cola this summer and you could end up with free World of Coca-Cola tickets. Now through July 21, packaging for Coke, Coke Zero Sugar and Coke Flavors (Orange Vanilla, Cherry, etc.) will feature peel-off labels that turn into wearable wristbands. Each band displays an icon that fans can scan with their phones to potentially win exclusive experiences nationwide. In the Georgia area, a limited number of bottles and cans will unlock two free World of Coke tickets. You never know – uncapping your next Coke may mean unlocking your next weekend adventure.
Enter To Win World of Coca-Cola Tickets
Enter to win a family 4 pack of tickets to World of Coke! Tickets will be mailed to winner and include 4 adult tickets. Some date restrictions may apply – see tickets for details. You do not have to be an Atlanta resident, but obviously, the venue is in downtown Atlanta.
Follow World of Coke On Social Media: