You’re registered for Princess Half Marathon weekend, but now the training begins! Since the weather is cooling down for Fall, now is a great time to start your training. The official Jeff Galloway training schedule, for Run Disney, starts in October.
Stay motivated by creating your own training calendar, whether you’re training for the 5k or Glass Slipper Challenge. I’ve got a FREE Disney princess blank calendar to help you get started, ideas to personalize it and a GIVEAWAY!
It’s time to lace up, Princess…
Create Your Own Princess Half Marathon Calendar
- Select a training calendar. Run Disney offers several training calendars HERE, from beginner to advancing your time. Or you can select your own, like Couch to 5k.
- Print out your FREE blank princess calendar. Download the PDF calendar and print out several copies, PHMCalendarPDF.
- Write down your training schedule and dates. Make it colorful and fun! Use markers, stickers or whatever you want to decorate it. Add the month, dates and mileage for each week.
- Attach it to a poster board.
- Add some goals. Every strong Princess has a goal, whether it’s to have fun or finish strong! Add a goal or a reminder of your pace.
- Add a motivational photo. If you ran Princess previously, add a photo. If you are celebrating Princess Half Weekend for a special reason, add something to remind you.
Finally, place your motivational training calendar some place that you will always see. I like to put mine in front of my treadmill or by the front door. It’s a constant reminder of the goals ahead.
Still need some motivation? How about a Princess Half Marathon giveaway! One lucky reader will win custom tiara 13.1 ears AND decorative princess countdown stickers for your calendar.
Use the Rafflecopter link below to enter!
Can’t wait to win?
- Visit MsKsCrafts on Etsy (for the ears) and enter code “fitdisneymom20” for 20% before September 23rd!
- Visit Pretty Sheepy on Etsy (for the stickers) and enter code “FITDISNEYMOM” for 10% all orders over $10.