During the holiday season, we’re always watching Christmas movies as a family. There’s nothing better than getting snuggled on the couch and watching the classics. You always need something to munch on though. This 4-ingredient Peppermint Fluff Dip recipe is the perfect sweet snack or dessert. It comes together in two minutes – just add some dippers and enjoy!
If you’ve never made dessert dips, they’re so easy! We love this Peppermint Fluff for Christmastime, but we also make a Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip as well. Both are so easy and everyone loves them. Make them for movie night, Christmas parties or your holiday dessert buffet. You don’t have to be an expert cook to make these – I promise!
Easy 4-Ingredient Peppermint Fluff Dip Christmas Recipe
My kids love this recipe the most. Imagine the flavor of candy cane in a dip form. I add some of their favorite snacks for dipping. Anything chocolate goes well. You can make it, refrigerate it and then just serve when you’re ready. It looks really pretty too because it’s a nice pink flavor.
Best Dippers To Serve With Peppermint Fluff Dip
Chocolate goes best with the dip. I like to serve chocolate graham crackers, Oreo cookies or chocolate wafers. It tastes like a peppermint mocha when you use the dip. Fruit and vanilla wafers are also a good idea, but the dip can be overpowering as well.
How To Store Leftover Peppermint Fluff Dip
After you’ve enjoyed the dip, refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container and place them in the refrigerator. The dessert dip is good for about a week in the refrigerator. If you want to serve it again, you can add more crushed peppermint on top.
What You’ll Need From The Grocery Store:
- Cream Cheese
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Crushed Peppermint (Candy Cane Or Starlight Candies)
- Peppermint Extract
How To Make Your Peppermint Fluff Dip Recipe
Using a mixer on low combine Marshmallow Fluff, cream cheese, and peppermint extract.
Sprinkle with crushed peppermints and continue to mix until they are fully incorporated into the fluff. Top with more peppermints or candy canes for garnish. Serve with chocolate graham crackers, or your favorite dipper.
- 1 (7 oz.) Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 Cup Peppermints, crushed
- Optional: Chocolate graham crackers, Vanilla Wafer Or Fruit For Dipping
- Using a mixer on low combine Marshmallow Fluff, cream cheese, and peppermint extract.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermints and continue to mix until they are fully incorporated into the fluff.
- Top with more peppermints or candy canes for garnish. Serve with chocolate graham crackers, or your favorite dipper.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an air-tight container. It will last 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- It makes for a great party recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g
**Nutrition is calculated by a third party. Actual values may vary.