I’m not sure about your Thanksgiving, but we have a kid’s table and an adult table. It’s a tradition because the kids like to socialize and catch up, while we like to keep our table a bit more grown up. Even though it’s divided, I like to make some recipes that the kids can enjoy. This Non-Alcholic Apple Cider Punch recipe is a delicious treat for the kids.
The fresh fruit balances the sweetness of the apple cider base. This recipe makes 12 cups of juice, as in 12, 8 oz cups of juice. I like to refrigerate everything before making so it’s ready to pour and the ice doesn’t water it down.
If you want to make a huge batch and divide a portion into an alcoholic versions for adults, it’s easy to do. If you choose to do so, I’d suggest at least 2 cups. I think this is very versatile and you could pair with rum, vodka or even a brandy.
Related Post: 20 Easy Apple Recipes For Fall
Non-Alcholic Apple Cider Punch: Perfect For Thanksgiving
- 6 cups apple cider
- 1 bottle, 750 ml, sparkling red grape juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ground cinnamon
- sliced apples
- cinnamon sticks (optional, to use as a stir stick)
- In a large bowl, combine apple cider, sparkling grape juice, orange juice and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Pour into cups filled with ice and sprinkle a small amount of ground cinnamon on the top. Serve with a cinnamon stir stick if desired.