If you love the fall flavors of pecan pie, but don’t want to mess with the trouble of baking, this recipe is perfect for you. I love the flavors of this No-Bake Creamy Pecan Pie Recipe, which has hints of brown sugar and maple that pairs nicely with the crunch of the pecans. It’s an easy and dependable recipe which also makes it great for the holidays. Throw it together and keep it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve – it’s that simple.
I’ve made my Kahlua Chocolate Pecan Pie for years, but sometimes you just need a twist on the classic. This pie was inspired by keeping things simple during the holiday season. I did my first full family Thanksgiving a few years ago, when my mom couldn’t, and I opted for only stupid easy recipes. The foolproof recipes that you can always depend on are the best ones.
No-Bake Creamy Pecan Pie Recipe: A Twist On The Classic
Everyone has enjoyed when I make this and asks me for the recipe. This Creamy Pecan Pie has a definite fall flavor palette and it’s great for those who don’t do pumpkin or apple. The maple and brown sugar flavor tastes amazing against the crunchy pecans. Yes, it’s different than a baked pecan pie, but in an oh-so-good way!
When To Make This Creamy Pecan Pie
I like to make this pie for Thanksgiving or as an easy fall weeknight dessert. I’ve brought it to church potlucks too. It’s a great recipe when you don’t have time to bake a pie. That’s when you want to pull out this recipe, still impress everyone and know it was much easier than they’d ever suspect.
What To Serve With The Pie
You don’t really need to serve it with much of anything since it’s already rich and decadent. I like to serve mine with a fresh pot of coffee. Ice cream would be too heavy with the pie and you don’t need whipped cream with it. Keep it simple and easy.
How To Make This Creamy Pecan Pie Keto Friendly
So you want to cut the carbs? This recipe is super easy to do that with! The hardest part is the crust. You’ll have to make your own keto pie crust recipe. Make sure your crust cools before filling. Then the filling is very easy to make keto. Here are the substitutes that you’ll use:
- Swerve Confectioners Sugar (instead of Powdered Sugar)
- Swerve Brown Sugar (instead of regular Brown Sugar)
- Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (instead of regular Maple Syrup)
How Long Does This Recipe Last Before Expiring?
You want to refrigerate all leftovers. It will last 4-5 days in the refrigerator before you toss. Cover the top of the pie with plastic wrap before storing in the refrigerator.
What To Buy For No-Bake Creamy Pecan Pie Recipe:
- Store-Bought Pie Shell (I use Graham Cracker crust)
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Maple Syrup
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Chopped Pecans
How To Make This No-Bake Creamy Pecan Pie Recipe
- 9-inch pie shell (I used a Graham Cracker crust)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 bars (8 oz each) full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- In a bowl with a hand mixer or a kitchen aid with the whisk, whip the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. About 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the cream cheese, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and maple syrup until combined and creamed together.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture and stir together. Add in the 1 cup finely chopped pecans and stir together until combined.
- Pour into the pie crust and smooth out the top. Garnish the top of pie with remaining 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours before serving.
- I used a store-bought graham cracker pie crust. You can easily use a classic store-bought dough pie crust (but you might have to pre-bake it)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 2g
**Nutrition facts are calculated by a third party. Actual values may vary.