You know what would make your family’s winter break practically perfect in every way? Going to watch Mary Poppins Returns at the movie theater! Tickets for Mary Poppins Returns are now available for purchase. I’ve got a special new clip from the movie below, information about the movie soundtrack which is available for pre-order AND a giveaway for the Atlanta Screening!
Mary Poppins Returns Opens in Theaters Everywhere December 19th
Watch A Clip From The Film
In Disney’s “Mary Poppins Returns,” an all new original musical and sequel, Mary Poppins is back to help the next generation of the Banks family find the joy and wonder missing in their lives following a personal loss. Emily Blunt stars as the practically-perfect nanny with unique magical skills who can turn any ordinary task into an unforgettable, fantastic adventure and Lin-Manuel Miranda plays her friend Jack, an optimistic street lamplighter who helps bring light—and life—to the streets of London.
“Mary Poppins Returns” is directed by Rob Marshall. The screenplay is by David Magee and the screen story is by Magee & Rob Marshall & John DeLuca based upon the Mary Poppins Stories by PL Travers. The producers are John DeLuca, p.g.a., Rob Marshall, p.g.a. and Marc Platt, p.g.a. with Callum McDougall serving as executive producer.
The music score is by Marc Shaimanand the film features all new original songs with music by Shaiman and lyrics by Scott Wittman and Shaiman. The film also stars Ben Whishaw as Michael Banks; Emily Mortimer as Jane Banks; Julie Walters as the Banks’ housekeeper Ellen; Pixie Davies, Nathanael Saleh and introducing Joel Dawson as the Banks’ children, with Colin Firth as Fidelity Fiduciary Bank’s William Weatherall Wilkins; and Meryl Streep as Mary’s eccentric cousin, Topsy. Angela Lansbury appears as the Balloon Lady, a treasured character from the PL Travers books and Dick Van Dyke is Mr. Dawes, Jr., the retired chairman of the bank now run by Firth’s character.
Pre-Order The Original Soundtrack
On December 7, the digital album and physical CD of film’s Original Motion Picture Soundtrack are set for release. The soundtrack digital pre-order includes two instant great tracks, “Trip a Little Light Fantastic” and “The Place Where Lost Things Go,” which are available at all digital retail providers. Be sure to check out—and share with your readers—the full track list and two new spots below, and don’t forget to see “Mary Poppins Returns” when it hits theaters nationwide December 19!
The track list for “Mary Poppins Returns,” which Walt Disney Records will release on December 7 features nine all-new original songs by Tony Award® and GRAMMY® winning composer and song/co-lyricist Marc Shaiman (“Hairspray,” “South Park”) and Tony winner and three-time Emmy® nominee co-lyricist Scott Wittman (“Hairspray,” “Smash”) includes:
- “(Underneath the) Lovely London Sky” – Performed by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “Overture” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “A Conversation” – Performed by Ben Whishaw
- “Can You Imagine That?” – Performed by Emily Blunt with Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson and Nathanael Saleh
- “The Royal Doulton Music Hall” – Performed by Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson and Nathanael Saleh
- “Introducing Mary Poppins” – Performed by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Emily Blunt
- “A Cover Is Not the Book” – Performed by Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda and Company
- “The Place Where Lost Things Go” – Performed by Emily Blunt
- “Turning Turtle” – Performed by Meryl Streep with Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson and Nathanael Saleh
- “Trip a Little Light Fantastic” – Performed by Lin-Manuel Miranda with Emily Blunt, Tarik Frimpong, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson, Nathanael Saleh and Leeries
- “The Place Where Lost Things Go (Reprise)” – Performed by Joel Dawson, Nathanael Saleh and Pixie Davies
- “Trip a Little Light Fantastic (Reprise)” – Performed by Dick Van Dyke with Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Ben Whishaw, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson and Nathanael Saleh
- “Nowhere to Go But Up” – Performed by Angela Lansbury, Ben Whishaw, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson, Nathanael Saleh, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Emily Mortimer, Julie Walters and Company
- “(Underneath the) Lovely London Sky (Reprise)” – Performed by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “Theme fromMary Poppins Returns” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Kite Takes Off” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Mary Poppins Arrives” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Magic Papers” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Banks in the Bank” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Into the Royal Doulton Bowl” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Rescuing Georgie” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Off to Topsy’s” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Chase Through the Bank” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Lost in a Fog” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Goodbye Old Friend” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “Race to Big Ben” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “End Title Suite” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
Pre-Order Links To Purchase:
Atlanta Screening Ticket Giveaway
Where: Regal Atlantic Station (261 19th St NW #1250, Atlanta, GA 30363)
When: Monday, Dec. 17 at 7:00PM
I have 20 “admit-two” passes to give away. To download your passes, CLICK HERE and enter pin screening code: 457482
*Please note: passes do NOT guarantee seats at the screening. The theater is over-booked to ensure capacity and seating is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Guests are encouraged to arrive early. Ticketholder and guest must enter the auditorium together.
Exact Instructions To Download Passes:
1) To download passes – members should go to www.seeitfirst.net.
2) If they do not have a login, click “register” to make an account.
3) Once the account is created, return to www.seeitfirst.net and enter the screening code (6 digit code highlighted above) to find the MARY POPPINS RETURNS screening (Mon, 12/17 at 7:00 PM).
NOTE: Each reader can download one (1) Admit Two pass. Codes cannot be used more than once.
4) The screening page will then pop up – and you select the ticket quantity and download your passes.
MARY POPPINS RETURNS OPENS December 19th 2018
Follow Mary Poppins Returns on social media: