Who doesn’t love a great scrub? You don’t have to spend a lot of money on expensive beauty brands though. I want to share this Lemon Rosemary Exfoliating Scrub recipe! It smells fresh and light with a herb background. Created by Dixie Crystals, the main ingredient is SUGAR. It’s exfoliating, gentle and buffs away dead skin cells. I love using it after a run.
It’ll be your favorite scrub for tired and achey feet post-run! Just make a jar and pop it into the fridge. It’ll stay fresh and be ready to soothe you in the shower or bath.
Lemon Rosemary Exfoliating Scrub
- 1 cup extra fine granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoons rosemary essential oil
- Fresh grated lemon peel
- Add ingredients together and stir until well blended.
- Additional grapeseed oil can be added (one teaspoon at a time) for a more liquid scrub.
- To use, scoop out a handful and gently rub on feet or hands.
- Package in an airtight container (10oz) and use within one month.
If you want to make it as a gift, try creating your own labels and tying a ribbon around the jar.