Every year we seem to have an abundance of Halloween candy. I’m not complaining since I have the biggest sweet tooth and enjoy my fair share after the kid’s bedtimes. I just think we can be more productive with it! This Reese’s Peanut Butter S’More Parfait in perfection in a jar. It’s the one leftover Halloween candy recipe you should make time for.
It’s has the gooey goodness of a campfire marshmallow combined with everyone’s favorite candy – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Make sure to get your spoon to the bottom to get a complete mouthful of the chocolatey flavor. Serve them together on a tray for a party or as an easy family dessert.
Bonus – you don’t get sticky hands since you’re eating with a spoon.
Reese’s S’more Parfait: Leftover Halloween Candy Recipe
For the chocolate pudding, In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir to add the milk. Microwave at HIGH (7 to 10 minutes). Bring mixture to a full boil (stir every 2 minutes). Slowly add in butter and vanilla. Bring to room temperature. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to thicken.
For the Peanut Butter Mousse, In a medium bowl add the peanut butter, brown sugar, and coarse salt. Beat until thoroughly blended. Slowly mix in 1/4 cup of whip cream. Add the other 1/4 cup whip cream beat until blended. Pour the remaining 1/2 cup whip cream, sugar, and vanilla in the chilled bowl. Beat until peaks form. Gently fold into peanut butter mixture 1/3 at a time. Chill.
How to Assemble Your Reese’s S’more Parfait:
Crushed Graham Crackers (bottom layer)
Marshmallow Fluff & Peanut Butter Mousse
Chopped Reeses Cups
Top with mini marshmallows
Use a bakery torch roast the marshmallows.
Related Post: Easy Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars
- 1 mason jar per serving
- Bakery torch
- 2 packs of Graham crackers (crushed)
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 bag Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (chopped)
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
Chocolate Pudding Ingredients:
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1/4 C cocoa
- 3 TBSP cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 C whole milk
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
Peanut Butter Mousse Ingredients:
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 1/4 C light brown sugar (packed)
- Pinch of coarse salt
- 1 C heavy whipping cream (chilled and divided)
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Chilled bowl
- Chocolate pudding directions: In a microwave-safe bowl whisk together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt. Stir to add the milk. Microwave at HIGH (7 to 10 minutes)
- Bring mixture to a full boil. (stir every 2 minutes) Slowly add in butter and vanilla. Bring to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to thicken.
- Peanut Butter Mousse Directions: In a medium bowl add the peanut butter, brown sugar, and coarse salt. Beat until thoroughly blended.
- Slowly mix in 1/4 cup of whip cream. Add the other 1/4 cup whip cream beat until blended.
- Pour the remaining 1/2 cup whip cream, sugar, and vanilla in the chilled bowl.
- Beat until peaks form, Gently fold into peanut butter mixture 1/3 at a time. Chill.
- Assemble your jar: Crushed graham crackers (bottom layer), Chocolate pudding, Marshmallow fluff, Peanut butter mousse, Chopped Reeses cups, Top with mini marshmallows, Use your bakery torch roast the marshmallows.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 649Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 127mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 7gSugar: 75gProtein: 30g
**Nutrition is calculated by a third party. Actual values may vary.