The following post, featuring a last minute Christmas gift idea, is in partnership with Happy Cards. They provided our family with product to try and giveaway. All opinions are my own.
No matter how many lists I make and trips to the mall, there always seems to be more gifts to shop for. Names will sneak onto my Christmas shopping list since I’m in charge of it. My oldest son will remind me of teacher gifts or my Husband will remember a special co-worker. No matter whom I’m shopping for, I’ve found the best last minute Christmas gift!
The Best Last Minute Christmas Gift They’ll Love
Instead of panicking about that gift you didn’t expect, you just have to head to your local grocery store. I’d even bet that grocery shopping is already on your list of things to do anyways. You’ll find the gift that everyone will love – Happy Cards.
Let’s be honest, everyone loves getting a gift card. It’s what they really want and something they’ll actually use. That’s why it’s a no-brainer for me. Plus, picking it up and my local grocery store makes it one-stop shopping since I’m already there for our weekly essentials.
What makes Happy Cards unique is how they pair great brands together, on one card, that’s themed for different categories. They offer the following selections:
- Happy Dining (McCormick & Schmick’s, Brio, Texas de Brazil, Cheesecake Factory, Red Lobster, Bravo!)
- Happy Kid (Gymboree, Rainforest Café, Regal Cinemas, Buy Buy Baby, Jamba Juice)
- Happy Teen (American Eagle, Sephora, Regal Cinemas, Jamba Juice, Nike, Dave & Buster’s)
- Happy Lady (Lord & Taylor, Sephora, Bed Bath & Beyond, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Spafinder)
- Happy Guy (McCormick & Schmick’s, Dell, AutoZone, Lord & Taylor, Burger King, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Home Depot)
- Happy Bites (Burger King, Jamba Juice, Panera, Peet’s Coffee, Noodles & Company)
- Happy Eats (Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Dave & Buster’s)
- Happy Beauty (Lord & Taylor, Sephora, Spafinder, LA Fitness, Sally Beauty)
- Happy Bride (David’s Bridal, JCPenney, Ulta Beauty, Bed Bath & Beyond, Spafinder)
- Happy Student (Dell, Burger King, Bed Bath & Beyond, JCPenney, American Eagle, Aerie)
- Happy Her (Peet’s Coffee, PF Chang’s, Ulta, EXPRESS, Under Armour, Godiva)
There is a Happy Cards for everyone on your Christmas list – my personal favorite is the Happy Dining card. It’s a great excuse to enjoy our favorite restaurant brands guilt-free.
If you need ideas on how to creatively package your gift card, check out these 24 Cute and Clever Ways To Give a Gift Card! It’s a great way to add a personal touch to your gift as well.
Enter Savvy Mama Lifestyle’s Happy Cards Giveaway
You know when I find a product I LOVE, I just can’t keep the excitement to myself! To celebrate the holiday season, I’m giving away ONE Happy Dining $100 gift card to a lucky reader. It’s my favorite pick of the Happy Cards and I’m excited to share the love. You can pass it along as a gift or treat a loved one.
To enter, use the Rafflecopter link below – Good Luck!
Follow Happy Cards on social media: