It’s time to renew and restore before Spring. Come find your center at The King and Prince Resort Yoga Retreat. The family beach resort is the perfect location to focus on yourself for a refreshing weekend away. Find out more details about the yoga retreat below and be sure to read my King and Prince Resort Review.
King and Prince Resort Yoga Retreat
Refresh your soul with ocean breezes + Hatha + Vinyasa + Yin Yoga. Come to stay, practice and play while enjoying classes for all levels of student. The event will take place Friday, March 9, 2018 4:00pm ~ Sunday, March 11, 2018 11:00am.
The www.Sault108.com residency at The King and Prince is on the books for the quarterly weekend yoga and wellness immersion on St. Simons Island, Georgia. The resort is located on an expanse of beach along the Georgia coast, featuring lush marshes and perfect sunrise views. It’s the perfect backdrop for doing transformational work, connecting with friends and settling into deep relaxation.
The weekend offers a mixture of fiery Vinyasa ~ traditional Hatha ~ and gentle yin yoga PLUS meditation ~ enjoy all five classes or just a few. The event features Traci Jo Lee E-RYT, Christena Devlin RYT and Paige Williamson RYT. They are mindful to teach with attention to sharing modifications for each level from beginner to experienced students.
The weekend includes:
- Resort accommodations
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- Social Hour – with Vision Boards
- Two delicious brunches at the King and Prince in ECHO
- Juice/Smoothie/Healthy Snacks
- Fat tire bike rental for the Weekend
- Sunrise Beach Yoga – Meditation
Choice of Accommodations
- Oceanfront Package (double occupancy) $469. Per person
- Partial Ocean View Package (double occupancy) $449. PP
- Resort View Package (double occupancy) $429. PP
- Standard View Package (double occupancy) $419. PP
- 2-Bedroom Villa ~ partial ocean view (up to 4 people max) $299. PP (based on 4). It’s a cozy villa with kitchen for sharing fresh delicious meals, one shared King bed, one Queen and pull-out sofa bed
- OR 2-Bedroom Village – Full Oceanfront View (up to 4 people max) $319. PP (based on 4).
Friday March 9
Leisurely check-in, unpack, freshen up, dress for practice
5:00pm Orientation ~ meet in resort lobby
5:30 – 7:00pm ~ Opening practice: Choosing Perspective
Evening Social Hour ~ Adult Beverages ~ Vision Boards
Saturday March 10
7:30-8am ~ Surya Salute + Meditate: sun salutation A + meditation
9:00-10:30 ~ Vinyasa Practice: Part One: Rooting
11:00am-12:15pm ~ Brunch
1:00-2pm ~ Hatha Practice: 7 Core Actions for a Stable Spine
4-5:30pm Yin Practice
Free Time – go enjoy fresh eats on the island!
Sunday March 11
7:15-7:45am ~ Meditate
8:30-10am ~ Vinyasa Practice: Part two: Expanding
10:00-11:00am ~ Brunch
11:00am ~ Check Out
Follow the King and Prince on social media: