Easy Instant Pot Banana Bread Recipe
Quick breads have always been a favorite of mine to bake. They’re moist and you don’t have to wait around for them to rise, like a traditional yeast bread. Now a quick bread is EVEN QUICKER – thanks to a pressure cooker. You’ll love how easy this Instant Pot Banana Bread recipe is. Just throw everything into a blender and add to your Instant Pot.
What To Serve With Instant Pot Banana Bread
While I usually like to enjoy my banana bread, for weekend breakfasts with a cup of coffee, it makes a great snack. The kids like it after school or as a bit of dessert. This version isn’t overpowering on the sweetness level because it’s strictly banana.
Serve your banana bread with a fresh pot of coffee and honey butter. If you prefer a more complete breakfast, I like it with bacon and eggs. Just wrap up any extras in plastic wrap – so it stays fresh for weekday leftovers.
Want a creative twist? Slice your banana bread and use it as base for French Toast. You just create a classic egg wash with bit of cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg. Then just dip and brown in a pan on either side. It’s a very rich option for your banana bread leftovers.
How To Make Instant Pot Banana Bread
Blend together your bananas, butter, milk, egg, vanilla and sugars.
It will be a thick-like batter.
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
Pour in mixture from the blender and fold ingredients together.
Pour banana bread into a 7-inch springform pan and cover with aluminum foil.
Add water to the inner pot. Put springform pan onto Instant Pot trivet and lower it into the Instant Pot.
Put the lid on the pressure cooker and turn the valve to sealed. Set manual pressure for 55 minutes. Allow for a natural pressure release of 10 minutes and then do a quick release to let out the rest of the pressure.
Remove the springform pan from the Instant Pot and cool on a wire rack before serving.
Release the spring on the pan and remove the bread from the pan. Serve warm.
- 3 Bananas, mashed
- 1/4 Cup Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Mix-ins of choice (optional: nuts or chocolate chips)
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- Blend first 7 ingredients together in a blender.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Pour in mixture from blender and fold ingredients together.
- Pour banana bread mixture into a 7" springform pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Add water to the inner pot. Put springform pan onto Instant Pot trivet and lower it into the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on the pressure cooker and turn the valve to sealed.
- Set manual pressure for 55 minutes.
- Allow for a natural pressure release of 10 minutes and then do a quick release to let out the rest of the pressure.
- Remove springform pan from the Instant Pot and cool on a wire rack before serving.
- Release the spring of the pan and remove the bread from the pan
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 448 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 52mg Sodium: 662mg Carbohydrates: 79g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 40g Protein: 7g