We just finished watching Disney & Pixar’s newest collaboration, Inside Out. I thought it was one of their best productions so far. It included humor for both the adults & kids with memories we could all relate to. Inside Out took us into the mind of a young girl named Riley. We met her emotions and learned about how they create, manage and remember her memories. It was a total adventure through Riley’s mind.
I could continue to blab on and on about the movie synopsis, or give you my own movie review, but I think the experts should tell you what they thought instead. I asked my friend’s kids what they thought of Inside Out.
Here is what my experts had to say:
- “The movie was hilarious. My favorite part is when they met Bing Bong.” -Nathan, age 9
- “My favorite part was during the credits.” -Natalie, age 5
- “I liked ‘fear’, he was funny” -Carter, age 7
- “It was a little sad, but it had a lot of adventure when they were traveling through Riley’s head. The best part was during the credits, because you get to see in lots of people’s thoughts, so don’t leave!” -Brayden Jackson, age 9
- “Bing Bong, the imaginary friend, was my favorite. I had an imaginary friend one time too.” -Maxwell, 6
- “I feel joy, sadness, fear and disgust regularly. Now I’ve met them.”- Isabelle, 10
- “I like Bing Bong.”- Emma, 4
Spoken by the true experts! I genuinely enjoyed Inside out and I highly recommend it as a family favorite movie this Summer. My only advice: Moms- bring those tissues!
Have you seen the movie yet? Let me know what you think…