Easy Healthy Eating Shortcuts For Moms
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Healthy Choice. All opinions are my own.
It’s a never ending struggle to balance a healthy lifestyle while taking care of my kids. Although I know the benefits of taking care of myself, it’s hard when I’m a busy Mom that’s always on-the-go. That’s why I love finding new healthy eating shortcuts that allow me to spend more time with my kids and less time in the kitchen.
My Favorite Healthy Eating Shortcuts
I seem to naturally fit exercise into my daily routine – especially with two young boys – but my diet can always use the extra help. It’s easy to forgo the healthier options when life gets chaotic. As soon as our schedule gets busy, I tend to reach for whatever is quickest.
That’s why I love the NEW Healthy Choice Morning Bowls & Vegan and Vegetarian power bowls. They’re quick and healthy options that blend into my lifestyle. Having them available, in my freezer, takes the guesswork out of meal prep.
I no longer have to stress over preparing and cooking a healthy meal because they only take a few minutes from freezer to table. I’m sure other Moms can relate as well, but my family doesn’t always want to partake in my healthy eating plan. These Healthy Choice products allow me the luxury to have my own nutritious meal while they enjoy their own thing.
Healthy Choice Morning Bowls
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and Healthy Choice has you covered with four delicious morning bowl options. Each bowl includes well-balanced meal of leafy greens, proteins, ancient grains and steel cut oats.
- Unwrapped Burrito Scramble – turkey sausage with egg whites, black beans and vegetables served on top of steel cut oats, farro, buckwheat and red quinoa with a spicy tomatillo sauce.
- Turkey Sausage & Egg White Scramble – turkey sausage with egg whites and vegetables served on top of steel cut oats, farro, buckwheat and red quinoa with a creamy avocado sauce.
- Roasted Red Pepper & Egg White Shakshuka – egg whites with red bell peppers, onions, chard, kale & spinach served on top of steel cut oats, farro, buckwheat and red quinoa with a spicy tomato & red pepper sauce topped with feta cheese.
- Pesto & Egg White Scramble – egg whites with white kidney beans and vegetables served on top of steel cut oats, farro, buckwheat and red quinoa with a basil pesto sauce topped with parmesan cheese.
I love how I can grab a quick morning option, that’s packed with nutrients to start my day off right, without the added time of prepping something from scratch. After enjoying the Healthy Choice Morning Bowls, I’m satisfied until lunch because the portions are generous.
Vegetarian & Vegan Power Bowls
Packed with 7-16 grams of fiber in each entree, the Healthy Choice Vegetarian & Vegan Power Bowls are a great option for those who want plant-based protein. They come in four flavors that are created by chefs to pack in a punch in each bite. Each exotic flavor features a combination of vegetables, legumes and whole grains.
- White Bean & Feta Salad – white kidney beans with kale, chard & spinach served on top of brown & red rice, red quinoa and black barley with a red wine vinaigrette topped with feta cheese, dried cranberries & roasted pepitas.
- Mango Edamame – edamame, mango & vegetables served on top of brown & red rice, red quinoa and black barley with red wine vinaigrette topped with dried cherries & sunflower seeds
- Cauliflower Curry – lentils & cauliflower with chard, kale & spinach served on top of brown & red rice, red quinoa and black barley with a spicy curry sauce.
- Falafel & Tahini – falafel with red onions, tomatoes, chard, kale and spinach served on top of brown & red rice, red quinoa and black barley with a sesame tahini sauce.
The Mango Edamame veggie bowl has a unique flavor combination that balances sweet and crunchy together. Each bite is full of flavor and you can feel great about the amount of vegetables in every bowl.
Healthy Choice really did think of everything! Want to know what’s really cool? The serving bowls are made from a plant-based fiber that is recyclable.
I’m all about healthy eating shortcuts for the new year. Living a balanced lifestyle and taking care of yourself doesn’t have to be difficult, especially when you add Healthy Choice Bowls to your routine. It’s a brand that I can feel good about – from the inside out.
Follow Healthy Choice on social media: