There’s too little time for complicated holiday recipes. I love recipes that the family enjoys and have no-brainer simple to follow instructions. This is my favorite easy Halloween treats for kids. You can batch bake dozens of them without hassle – if you need them for a party or school function. You’ll love how quick they are to make and they’ll be your favorite Halloween No Bake Cookies to make year after year.
Related: Halloween Pudding Cups For Kids
Easy 4 Step Halloween No Bake Cookies
- 1 package, Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 1 tub, 16 oz, chocolate frosting (I used dark chocolate)
- Black Wilton Small Candy Melts
- candy eyes
- bread knife
- sharp knife
- For each bat, you'll need three cookies and one candy melt wafer. Cut one cookie in half with a bread knife. It's easiest to saw the cookie gently. Use a sharp knife to cut one candy melt in half.
- Spread frosting onto one cookie round and top with another. Tuck in the candy melts at the top to make ears. Tuck into the frosting half a cookie on each side to create wings.
- Add a small amount of frosting to the back of candy eyes and attach to the bat.
- Continue to make as many bats as you need.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 71mg Carbohydrates: 21g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 17g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g
Pin For Later: