There’s too little time for complicated holiday recipes. I love recipes that the family enjoys and have no-brainer simple to follow instructions. This is my favorite easy Halloween treats for kids. You can batch bake dozens of them without hassle – if you need them for a party or school function. You’ll love how quick they are to make and they’ll be your favorite Halloween No Bake Cookies to make year after year.
Related: Halloween Pudding Cups For Kids
Easy 4 Step Halloween No Bake Cookies
- 1 package, Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 1 tub, 16 oz, chocolate frosting (I used dark chocolate)
- Black Wilton Small Candy Melts
- candy eyes
- bread knife
- sharp knife
- For each bat, you'll need three cookies and one candy melt wafer. Cut one cookie in half with a bread knife. It's easiest to saw the cookie gently. Use a sharp knife to cut one candy melt in half.
- Spread frosting onto one cookie round and top with another. Tuck in the candy melts at the top to make ears. Tuck into the frosting half a cookie on each side to create wings.
- Add a small amount of frosting to the back of candy eyes and attach to the bat.
- Continue to make as many bats as you need.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 1g
**The nutrition facts are calculated by a third party. Actual values may vary.
Pin For Later: