I love easy appetizer recipes! They’re perfect for holiday gatherings, cook outs or watching the big game. The key to appetizers is that they have to be simple, delicious and you can make them ahead of time. These Deviled Ham Salad Tortilla Roll Ups are full of flavor and always go quickly when I’m hosting a party. It’s an Underwood Deviled Ham recipe that has a touch of sweetness with the honey mustard dipping sauce. Make them for a SuperBowl party or as a delicious lunch option.
This is my Grandmother’s recipe and it was passed down to my mom who made it when I was growing up. I always enjoyed them, even as a kid. We had a Thanksgiving lunch that was several appetizer options and these were on the table each year.
As an adult, I rarely use canned meats in a recipe. Let’s be honest, canned meats just aren’t appetizing on their own (they are very budget-friendly though and can be kept in the pantry). The key is adding flavor to them. They can be added to a recipe and doctored up for better taste. In this Deviled Ham Salad Tortilla Roll Ups recipe, the cream cheese and ham just blend together. In fact, most people just know that they taste delicious and they’re un-expecting of the canned ham.
You make them ahead of time and refrigerate before serving. Once they’re rolled up, just wrap them in plastic wrap and keep them in the fridge. You just slice them into bite-size pieces when you’re ready to serve. You can also make the honey mustard sauce ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until serving.
You’ll love how easy this recipe comes together and how tasty it is! Give it a try for your next gathering.
Deviled Ham Salad Tortilla Roll Ups + Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
In a medium mixing bowl, add the Underwood Deviled Ham and softened cream cheese together.
Use a mixer to blend together the ham and cream cheese until smooth.
Add your pineapple, green onions and honey to the mixture. Stir until combined.
Lay a burrito-size tortilla flat on your working space. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture on top of the tortilla. Spread evenly across the tortilla.
Starting with the end closest to you, roll up the tortilla in an upward motion – moving away from you.
Wrap each roll in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. In the meantime, mix together the Dijon mustard, honey and mayonnaise to create the honey mustard dipping sauce. Refrigerate the dipping sauce for at least 1 hour.
When ready to serve, cut off the ends that don’t have filling. Slice in 1-inch pieces. Serve with the dipping sauce & enjoy!
- 1 Can Underwood Ham Spread
- 1 Package Of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Crushed Pineapple, Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 4 Burrito-Size Flour Tortillas
- For the sauce:
- 6 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together the ham and the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the pineapple, green onions and honey until well blended.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the mixture onto 1 of the flour tortillas.
- Roll up the flour tortilla starting with one edge. Repeat with the remaining flour tortillas and mixture.
- Wrap each one in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate before serving. To make the honey mustard dipping sauce: mix together the mustard, mayonnaise and honey in a small bowl. Refrigerate the sauce as well.
- When ready to serve, cut off the ends of the tortilla rolls ups that don't have filling. Slice the remaining into 1-inch slices. Serve together with the honey mustard dipping sauce.
These are a great make-ahead appetizer. Serve them at your holiday gatherings, cookout or a SuperBowl party.
Any leftovers need to be refrigerated. They're good, in the refrigerator, for 5-7 days. Re-wrap any leftovers in more plastic wrap. Do not freeze leftovers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 5mg Sodium: 130mg Carbohydrates: 5g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g