This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese’s. The opinions and text are all mine.
When spring break hits, and we’re planning a staycation, I’m always looking for a budget-friendly spring break option. With both boys at home, we’re looking for fun activities that we can enjoy together without breaking the bank. I can always depend on my stress-free favorite entertainment spot – Chuck E. Cheese’s!
They’ve got plenty of games, dancing, prizes, pizza and a fresh salad bar that I always enjoy as well. I can even get some work done with the free Wifi for guests. Now, they’ve added Chuck E. Cheese’s More Cheese Rewards program so we’re getting more bang for our buck.
All You Can Play = More Fun For Kids
I love that Chuck E. Cheese’s has adapted the new All You Can Play program. All You Can Play is a new way to play at Chuck E. Cheese’s that allows kids to play more games and win more tickets. Kids are allowed to enjoy all of the games they can play in an allotted purchased amount of time.
My kids can play while we wait for our pizza and then pause it to eat. There’s no stress about taking a break from playing games. Once they’ve finished eating, they go back to playing even more games. It’s all about going at their own pace.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly spring break option, visit your local Chuck E. Cheese’s to try All You Can Play, the best fun you can have for $10 bucks!
NEW! Chuck E. Cheese’s More Cheese Rewards Program
Basically, the more you visit, the more rewards you collect! You can earn rewards towards food, games, drinks and prizes. Everything you need is right at your fingertips, on your smart phone, via an app. That makes it so convenient – I love that you don’t have to hold onto coupons or remember a membership card.
Just download the Chuck E. Cheese’s mobile app via iTunes or Google Play, or visit Chuck E. Cheese’s website to learn more.
Join in the fun this Spring Break! Prizes include:
- A free, one-topping personal pizza on your next visit
- $10 reward after you visit three times within 12 months ($20 spend per visit)
- Birthday treats like 20 minutes of Unlimited Games during your child’s birthday week and 100 free tickets during your child’s half birthday month
- 100 free tickets for each friend you refer to the program (20 per year)
Tips For Planning Your Chuck E. Cheese’s Visit
I can officially say we’re a pretty cheesy family! We love visiting Chuck E. Cheese’s and it’s only improved since I was a kid. It’s great that I can introduce my kids to the same restaurant I loved when I was a kid.
If it’s a been a while since you’ve been to Chuck E. Cheese’s there’s no better time than now to experience all of their recent upgrades!
Here are some tips for your visit:
- Download the NEW Chuck E. Cheese’s More Cheese app before visiting.
- Order your food and purchase your play time when your first arrive. They’ll give you a beeper (or table number) for when your food is ready.
- Most of the games allow kids to collect tickets, but the small rides are just for fun and toddlers love them.
- Join Chuck E. Cheese’s for his hourly dance party. Our kids love it and he usually passes out tickets.
- Guests can purchase special cups with lids that can be reused on your next visit for free soda refills.
- Reedem your tickets for a voucher to collect prizes. If your kids aren’t interested in prizes or want to save for more points, just save the voucher for your next visits.
Follow Chuck E. Cheese’s on Social Media: