Raise your hand if you’re excited for Avengers: Infinity War? ::raises hand:: I love a great themed drink to celebrate. I love the film, and to celebrate, and I’m making this yummy mocktail for the whole family. This super hero drink recipe is perfect for a pre-movie party.
If you’ve never made a mocktail, it’s a non-alcholic beverage that’s meant to be enjoyed like a cocktail. This fruity drink can be enjoyed by all ages. The Kool-Aid and coconut water give it the sweet flavor that kids will enjoy. The blue raspberry Kool-Aid is what gives it the nice blue color.
It’s themed after the tesseract which has been the prized-pocession and I’m sure we’ll see it make another appearance in Avengers. Personally, I’m a little anxious to see how the storyline of Avengers: Infinity War plays out. Will we lose one of our beloved Avengers – like Captain America? We’ll see!
Until then, I’m celebrating with this fun super hero drink recipe.
Avengers Tesseract Mocktail: Super Hero Drink Recipe
- 4 drops of Kool Aid Blue Raspberry Liquid
- 3oz Coconut Water
- 4oz Sprite
- 1 drop of Mint extract or syrup
- 1 tsp. Silver cake shimmer dust
- In a large glass add your Coconut water, and Sprite. Stir to combine.
- Fill your separate glass with ice. Set to the side.
- Now add your Kool Aid liquid drops, mint syrup, and silver shimmer to your coconut water mix.
- Stir to combine. Pour your liquid mix into the glass. Garnish with a mint sprig
Follow Avengers on social media:
Pin For Later: