This is a sponsored post in partnership with Bestway and BraVoMark. All opinions are mine.
Now that school is in session and our schedules are chaotic, it’s nice to treat the kids to a fun escape from the weekly schedules. In our home, my son’s favorite weekend treat is having a friend over for a sleepover. It’s a special activity for the kids and a great way to celebrate hard work in school. It doesn’t have to be stressful on you, as the parent. Check out these 5 tips for hosting a stress free kid’s sleepover.
5 Tips for Hosting a Stress Free Kid’s Sleepover
- Prepare: Think ahead about the night’s activities before the other kids arrive. When you have down time, it’s more stressful on you. Board games, s’mores, movies and crafts are fun activities for kids to do together. Make a list of any supplies you’ll need and prepare things prior to the sleepover night. You can pop popcorn and rent a movie or pre-cut anything for a craft activity.
- Space: Make sure you know where the kids will be sleeping for the evening. Do you need to move any furniture? I like to keep valuables away so they aren’t at risk for being damaged. Kids love to run and I guarantee they’ll be running around your house. Clearing space will ease any worries.
- Food: Double check with the other parents to see if there are any dietary restrictions for the other kids. Maybe you have to remove food items due to allergies. Plus, it’s nice to stock up on snacks that the kids will love. A special departure breakfast, like pancakes, are always fun to serve.
- Accomodate: Ask the other parents if there are any special needs the other kids may have. You want them to feel comfortable in your home, especially if this is their first sleepover. I like to keep extra toothbrushes and travel sized toothpaste on hand.
- Bed: Keep the kids comfortable and be sure to use a bed that is low to the ground for safety issues. An air mattress is the perfect solution and you place it wherever you need it, in your home. The Fortech 17″ Queen Airbed with Built-in Alwayzaire Pump and 3 Preset Comfort Levels stays inflated overnight and it’s available at Walmart.
Fortech 17″ Queen Airbed with Built-in Alwayzaire Pump and 3 Preset Comfort Levels
- Built to last, top-tier airbed and Queen size
- Provides durability and comfort
- Made of dense polyester fabric and durable high gauge material
- A Fortech Airbed is 75% more puncture resistant than a normal PVC airbed
- Inflates in 150 seconds
- Easy, one click operation with 3 options for airbed firmness
- Internal sensors detect air pressure continuously and the silent pump maintains constant firmness throughout the night
- When you are ready to store away, it easily deflates
- 80in. x 60in. x 17in. (2.03m x 1.52m x 43cm)
Share You Sleepover Memories With the Bestway Facebook Giveaway!
-Purchase an ALWAYZAIRE bed from Walmart.com or Walmart
-Take a photo of yourself using the bed or next to it. (Be fun and Wacky)
-Post your photo under the comment section of @BestwayUs Facebook page contest post to be entered to win a SaluSpa Miami (retailed at $369.99)
-Bestway will be picking 5 Winners September 15th
Your kid will appreciate the time and effort you put into a sleepover and you’ll create memories they’ll cherish forever. It’s easy to throw a stress free kid’s sleepover!
Find Bestway on Social Media:
Check out these budget friendly Summer kids activities!