Mother’s Day is May 14th this year! Mother’s Day gifts are all about spoiling Mom and treating her to something extra special. Moms who run like to pound the pavement before dawn, take care of the kids, work hard and do it again the next day. I’ve rounded up some gifts that go beyond another pair of shoes. As great as that is, it’s not unique. These gifts offer something special, they are fun to give and she’ll be inspired to lace up and head out the door to run.
10 Gifts for Running Moms
This list contains affiliate links- they keep my site running.
- Hair Banglez: I first saw this gift at my local department store and I thought it was genius. If she always has an extra hair tie on her wrist, like I do, Hair Banglez ($26.95), eliminates the untidy look by disguising it as a cute bangle. It also comes in multiple metallic finishes. Why didn’t I invent this?
- Princess on The Run Mug: Start her morning off right, by letting her know that she’s the princess in your life. This ‘Princess on the Run’ mug ($12.96) is perfect for the Run Disney lover!
- Glasstic Shatterproof Glass Water Bottle: Runners need to stay hydrated all day long and this water bottle is perfect to tote around. It’s double walled with glass on the inside and has a protective plastic shell on the outside. Plus, the Glasstic Water bottle ($19.99) is toxin free.
- BeeCause Customized Sneaker Charm: Sneaker charms are a fun way to personalize your running shoes. You can purchase this customized charm, send a photo of your kid (or furry friend) and they’ll create your unique design. I have BeeCause Charms ($15.00) of both my boys.
- SparklySoul Headbands: Treat her to a running hair solution that she’ll love. SparklySoul Headbands ($17.00) gently grasp your hair with the velvet lining and stay put without slipping.
- TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller: Relieve her sore muscles with the gift of a foam roller for self massage. I love my TriggerPoint Foam Roller ($25-$65.00) because it holds it’s shape, has a great density and comes in multiple lengths.
- Bad Mother Runner Wine Glass: Like I mentioned above, hydration is important and everyone loves wine! This Bad Mother Runner Wine Glass (19.99) is fun for any runner who also has a passion for wine.
- Runner’s Inspirational Bracelet: I love being reminded of my accomplishments and it motivates me to train hard. This inspirational runner’s bracelet ($16.50) is the perfect reminder and looks great with any outfit.
- Train Like a Mother Book: If she’s new to running, or new to balancing running with kids, this book will help her cross any finish line. “Train Like a Mother” Book ($9.16) Written by Moms who run and for Moms who run.
- Mom on the Run Shirt: This racer tank top ($25.00) reads “Mom on the run. Shhhh- don’t tell them if you see them”. It describes exactly why Moms love to run, for that peace and quiet.
She’ll love any of these gift ideas. Running is what she’s passionate about and these gifts are perfect. Don’t forget to watch the kids so she can run on Mother’s Day too!
What do plan to give Mom for Mother’s Day?